Retention Data Task Force
The Retention Data Task Force was formed in January 2013 to achieve the following:
- Provide a high-level, action-oriented plan for data-related deliverables.
- Conceptualize and create a data repository accessible online, as a shared site for information and/or query.
- Provide a means to define data-related terms/definitions and sources to educate the UNT community.
- Create a funnel for data requests that streamlines the process.
- Define steps and actions for planning to develop a campus data governance policy.
- Lynette O’Keefe, Chair; Office of the Provost
- Stella Antic, Decision Support
- Mary Barton, Institutional Research & Effectiveness
- Allen Clark, Office of the Provost
- Cassie Clough, Equity & Diversity
- Jose DaSilva, Equity & Diversity
- Zelma DeLeon, Student Financial Aid & Scholarships
- Nick Evangelopoulos, College of Business
- John Hooper, Information Technology
- Rebecca Lothringer, Admissions
- Lynn McCreary, Registrar
- Mike Sayler, College of Education
- Jason Simon, Institutional Research & Effectiveness
- Peggy Tobolowsky, College of Public Affairs & Community Service
- Richard Ruderman, College of Arts & Sciences
- Marilyn Wiley, College of Business